This delicious curry burger with thyme flavor will become your favorite recipe. Not only is it exquisite, but it also allows us to enjoy it in various ways. We can serve it with the hamburger bun and some tasty fries or with a delicious salad as in this case. It is an ideal choice for both children and adults, all we have to do is change the partner. As a lunch it is perfect, although we can also eat it for dinner.
Beef is rich in minerals and vitamins necessary for the proper functioning of the body. It has zinc, which helps in the proper development of the reproductive organs and contributes to the maintenance of bone tissue. It favors the muscles due to its content of sarcosine, a fundamental element for its formation.
Curry is recommended for digestion and helps prevent Alzheimer’s. It reduces the symptoms of arthritis, delays aging and reduces inflammation. In addition, it strengthens the immune system.
How to prepare Thyme Curry Burger:
- let’s start mincing the beef and place it in a large container.
- Add all the spices along with mustard, salt and pepper in grams. Mix everything and let it rest for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After this time, heat a pan with oil.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and form balls with the dough.
- Shape the hamburger and fry in the pan.
- In the meantime julienne the cabbage and place in a bowl.
- We integrate it toasted sunflower seeds, pine nuts, apple and rice vinegar jsprinkled with salt to taste.
- Add a splash of oil and the thyme. Remove very well and keep.
- When the burgers are cooked, serve with the coleslaw on the side.
For meat lovers, the thyme-scented curry burger is an option not to be missed. If you don’t know what to cook, this is the perfect dish, you will love the combination of flavors you will find. Feel free to share this recipe with your friends and contacts, if you liked it they will enjoy it too.