The CHILDREN’S DAY it’s around the corner corner and the truth is that many of us are already longing for it to arrive so we can celebrate it boots the most annoying and incredible ones in the house, who spend their time dirtying everything and who don’t worry about anything, what a perfect childhood! Although we have a few more people patients from others in that beautiful art of his be careful childishwhat is certain is that this day we are all aware thanks to the well-executed advertising of every product you can imagine.
And it is that already in disposalthe truth is that one gets nostalgicbut because we remember it when we were childreneverything was more Comfortablyplus funny and the only concern was to eat vegetables and run away or face it bullies from school. Well, that last one wasn’t funny, but it got us intelligence and emotional skills at the same time. Especially in those schools where you don’t change partners until you leave High School.
But we are not going to talk about us, but about small party that you have to prepare, because you are 48 hours that it is after all CHILDREN’S DAY and you have to prepare the dessert smallwhy one celebration no dessert counts. We all know this, because if it frustrates us as adults we shouldn’t try it dessert, imagine guys! Of course there are ages demanding from others, but since it exists MasterChefeverything that comes out of the kitchen is much more exposed review.
How do you make an Italian lemon cake?
Therefore, to be the envy of all mom’s but creatureswe decided to share one with you medical prescription, which will surely be loved by more than one. We refer to nothing more and nothing less than Italian cake of lemona sweet that is undoubtedly a enjoymentbecause it has a touch bittersweet that only the lemon it might hit something. However, the consequence is creamy Y vesselbecause of the artisanal factor it maintains.
The truth is that the Italian confectionery emerged, basically, based on ancient formulas that offer the restaurant a bite of natural and quality products. In Italy, everything changes by region and each of them has actively contributed to the country’s culinary heritage. You already know “Be local and you will be universal”. Although the regions that contribute the most are Naples and Sicily.
Italian confectionery dates back to Ancient Rome. Since then, the office of pillarariorum already existed. Among others, they were the ones who prepared the cake which were offered to the gods. Theirs components it was flour, honey, eggs and fresh cheeses. This hasn’t changed that much, but it has evolved over time. Recipes have come to conquer the world by adapting to the places they reach, but without losing style. Now we will tell you how.
- 20 ml vegetable oil
- 30 milliliters of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 egg whites
- 90 grams of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 90 grams of flour
- 3 grams of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of corn
- 10 grams of lemon zest
- 90 milliliters of lemon juice
- 90 grams of butter
- 200 ml cream
- 30 grams of powdered sugar
- 100 grams of mascarpone cheese
How do you prepare?
- Add the vegetable oil and egg whites to a bowl. Beat very well.
- In another bowl, beat the lemon juice and zest. Reservation.
- Little by little pour the 90 grams of sugar, beating to incorporate well.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture, then sift the flour until it is incorporated into the mixture.
- Add the baking powder and mix the mixture well.
- Add the lemon mixture to the egg whites and beat well.
- Pour the mixture into a mold that you have previously greased so that it does not stick to you during baking.
- Preheat your oven to 160°C
- Bake at 160°C for 35 minutes.
- Once it comes out, let it cool down to decorate and cut in half.
- Beat the ingredients for the filling, except for the butter. Next, in a small saucepan, add the lemon mixture and butter.
- Let it melt and when it does, strain the mixture into another bowl and let it cool. Reservation.
- Beat the chantilly ingredients and place them in a piping bag.
- Add the lemon mixture into the cake and then add the chatilly or Italian meringue to the edge. Close the cake.
- Cover the bread with the Italian meringue and decorate with the remaining lemon filling.
- Give it some finishing touches with fun and voila!