The lateral eye It is one of the juiciest and most popular cuts of beef on the market. However, it stands out not only for its tender taste, but also for the wide variety of preparations available. If you want to know how to cook it the best way, learn these three recipes and surprise all your guests with fine sauces.
This clip is taken from veal wide steak and is one of the finest in Argentina. When we talk about its multiple preparations, it can be according to the cooking method, either grilled or grilled with vegetables. As well as in sauces, ingredients and mixtures added to meat.
In this opportunity, you will be able to learn the techniques to cook this delicious menu in three different ways that enhance its taste and tenderness. I followed the steps!
Baked rib eye with chimichurri
For this first recipe, you will need to have the following componentsPair: 1 whole rib eye (about 1.8 kg). 3 tablespoons of olive oil for frying. Salt and pepper to taste? 1 bunch of fresh herbs (oregano, rosemary, thyme). 8 medium potatoes; 2 peeled onions; 4 cloves of garlic, peeled.
while for her chimichurri you will need: 3 tablespoons of oil. 2 alcoholic vinegar; 2 cloves garlic, chopped; 1 sprig of chopped parsley; 1 tablespoon of a mixture of dried oregano and ground chili. salt and pepper.
- For the chimichurri, you need to mix the ingredients in a bowl and set them aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the rib eye with a tablespoon of salt and pepper olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh herbs. Then place on a tray and bake in a moderately preheated oven (at 180°), for about 30 minutes on each side.
- Cut the onions and garlic cloves and saute them in a pan with hot oil. Then set aside and cook, on the other hand, the potatoes in plenty of salted water.
- Put plenty of olive oil in another pan and brown the potatoes over medium heat for about eight minutes on each side. Add the onions and garlic.
- Then we serve the rib eye, add the potatoes, onions and garlic and sprinkle everything with the chimichurri.
Rib eye with mustard cream
In this case, components What you will need is: rib eye; 3 cloves of garlic; 2 sprigs rosemary and thyme. 3 bay leaves and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. while for her mustard sauce will require: ½ cup meat broth; ½ glass of white wine; 2 tablespoons of butter; 1 onion chopped; 1 tablespoon Dijon or common mustard. ½ cup cream; salt and pepper.
1. Season the rib eye with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, chopped garlic and a little olive oil. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- We close it on both sides and put it in the oven. Finish cooking in 10 minutes.
- In the same pan as the meat was cooked, prepare the sauce: melt the butter, brown the onion and then add the wine.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the stock. Add the cream, Dijon mustard, mix and remove from the heat.
- Serve the meat and add the sauce on top. It can be accompanied by mashed or fried potatoes.
BBQ eye steak
Already in this recipe, the preparation will be grilled and with an exquisite barbecue sauce to enjoy with your family or friends. You will need to have: 3 rib eye steaks; 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped; 1 onion chopped; 100 grams of diced pancetta. 3 tablespoons whiskey; thyme; 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; 3 tablespoons of barbecue.
- Brown the bacon in a pan, adding the onion and garlic chopped previously.
- Then add the tablespoons of whiskey, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and thyme. Grill them for 8 minutes on each side.
- Brush the pieces with the sauce while cooking.
- Serve the steaks, place the sauce on top and accompany it with a mixture of vegetables.