Don’t tell us that when you start it smells like the weekend You don’t feel like eating something not so healthy. Javier and Sergio teach us how to prepare one hamburger that meets this conditionand it continues to be nutrient. today we eat hamburgers fast good. is quickly because it is quick preparation and to eat but we call him Good why is it done with Quality products.
The fast good emerged from the restaurant kitchen Bullyfrom his hand Ferran Adria. He created this concept, which has become popular in recent times. We may need to eat quickly for personal reasons, but we don’t have to stop eating well.
And returning to the recipe, we will prepare them juicy burgers? One of the tricks we add to the dough bread dipped in milkThe sobrasada gives it a spectacular touch, and the onion rings? The crisp dot that ends the game.
Life is about giving yourself these from time to time little quirks that make us all happy. More if it’s yours healthy versions. In this case, Torres prepares us healthy versions of some bombs and some burgerand only when you see them does it open appetite. In chaos!
Quick Good Burger RecipeQuick Good Burger Recipemeat
- 320 g minced pork
- 40 g of sombrasada
- 1 egg
- 1 shallot
- 30 g of breadcrumbs
- a few leaves of parsley
- Cow’s milk
- For the garnish:
- 1 egg (white)
- 1 onion
- 80 g of brie cheese
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 hamburger buns
- Mix the minced meat with the sombrasada, the shallot and parsley cut into small pieces, the egg yolk and the bread soaked in milk, previously drained.
- Shape the hamburgers with our hands, about 180 grams per person, and place them between plastic wrap. Let it rest in the fridge for an hour if possible.
- Cut the lettuce into julienne, the brie into strips and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion into rings and flour them, then dip them in the egg white and finally fry them in plenty of hot oil.
- While they are frying, we mark the hamburgers on both sides to the taste (point) of the food.
- When the onion rings are fried, remove them and leave them on absorbent paper. Season with salt and pepper
- In a clean pan, mark the inside of the hamburger bun with a little oil.
- Assemble the plate: below, half an open loaf, some of the Torres sauce from the bomb recipe, the hamburger, the lettuce, the onion rings, the brie cheese, some more sauce and the other half of the bread.