when Willy cooks burger (already known as Willyburguers) at El Majao Culinary Society, dinner becomes a party. This week we are brought by Pablo Tiralíneas the recipe of one of these hamburgers, specifically the burger with shrimp and cod We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
500 g desalted cod crumb
250 g raw peeled shrimps
1 egg, fresh parsley and breadcrumbs
4 red onions
2 ball tomatoes
1 head of lettuce
1/2 glass of sweet wine
4 slices of bacon
4 hamburger buns
1/3 glass of milk
1 clove of garlic and fresh dill
Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
1. Remove the skin and bones from the cod, if any, chop it finely with a knife and keep it in a bowl.
two. Add the cleaned and chopped shrimp, 1 egg and the parsley. Mix the dough well and add some breadcrumbs to thicken it. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator.
3. Cut the red onions julienne and saute them in a pan with extra virgin olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and fry for a few minutes.
Four. Add the sweet wine and cook until the liquid has evaporated.
5. Place the bacon slices between 2 sheets of parchment paper and microwave for 2 to 4 minutes until crisp. This step will depend on the wattage of each microwave.
6. For the aeoli, put the clove of garlic, with ¼ of a glass of milk and a pinch of salt and beat it. Assemble it by adding the extra virgin olive oil little by little without lifting the mixer, until the mixture is emulsified and has a consistency. Then add the fresh dill, mix well and set aside.
7. Take the dough out of the fridge, divide it into 4 portions, shape it into hamburgers and fry it with a few tablespoons of oil.
8. Open and toast the bread. Spread some aioli on the base and the caramelized onion, the hamburger, some leaves from the heart and more aioli.