There is nothing better than spending the afternoons spring in homeexcept to spend them on us Home with a delicious dessert, which definitely steals our attention, because it reminds us of those delicious sweets that our grandmother used to prepare for us when we had our birthdays and we were just children. The truth is that a typical snack, It always moves fibers that take us back to certain important moments in our lives.
Recreating them is fine, even if we modify it original recipebecause very few of us have it patience and our free time grandmotherbut the memory must come somehow and if something characterizes the XXI century is due solutions, options and alternatives that things have. Not even food either recipes they are the exception, because from something that exists new things can be created.
of course this recipes as dear as he cake 3 milks, they weren’t going to be left behind and now there is one Quick version and a bit easier to do, than the original. This is for millennials old school, those of us still like to prepare our own foods For save money and you know, spend that money on small tripwhich at the exits to restaurantsor suddenly in the payment of house services, something calm.
How do you make a 3 milk cake easily?
Today we will share with you easy recipe and practice making one cake with three milks to enjoy and share with your friends next meeting. The truth is that the result is quite terrible and you could not miss the opportunity to try a classic dessert, but style postmodernfor the independent, functioning, poor adult who must too to work long hours of work, which take away cooking time.
Tres leches cake is a quite popular dessert in several Latin American countries, such as Mexico, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and other countries such as El Salvador, Honduras, Albania, Japan Y South Korea. It consists of a Biscuit which tastes like 3 kinds of milk due to its preparation. The decoration may vary according to the region or the taste of the diner.
The origin of milk cake 3 is currently uncertain, some historians believe it was in Mexico, others believe it was in Nicaragua, but it is agreed that it was in some of these countries during the 19th century, possibly as a result of the great cross-cultural transfer that had.position between Europe and America. But whatever its origin, today we will recreate it in a homemade and delicious way.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 200 grams of condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Chantilly in a box
How do you prepare?
- First mix the eggs, half a cup of sugar and vanilla flavoring. Beat until doubled in volume.
- Add the flour sifted with the help of a strainer and mix with circular motions until it is fully incorporated. Add the baking powder and keep aside.
- Pour the mixture into a previously greased mold and bake at 190°C for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk, cream and a cup of milk. Mix with a mixer. Reservation.
- In another deep container, mix the cup of milk and the chantilly and keep aside.
- Take out your cake when it’s ready and with a sushi stick or whatever else you like make some holes in the surface of the bread.
- Leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes and now yes: Add it chantiliacs on top and if you want sprinkle some cinnamon powder and lemon zest on top.